Iron Man has a lot of Minimates. 62 at last count, including three still to come out later this year. That puts him ahead of even Spider-Man. If it seems like every new series or box set has an Iron Man in it, that's because they usually do. The character's current popularity notwithstanding, his frequent redesigns make him a toy line planner's dream. No need to invent specious reasoning or comb back issues for a new Batman or Spider-Man; Iron Man's loaded with legitimate looks, often within the same comic or movie. But what's the best Iron Man? What's the one that you should absolutely have in your collection? And conversely, which ones should you stay away from?
- New Minimates and Vinimates In-Stock!
- How to Upgrade your Iron Man Mark 50 Minimate
- Guest Post: What Toys are Compatible with Minimates?
- What Disney's Purchase of Fox Means for Minimates
- HUGE Minimate Release
- New Preorders!
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Consider Vinimates
- Rick Grimes vs Marvel Zombies #3 Free Minimate Comic