- Toy Fair 2017 Minimates
- New Preorders and Rewards Items
- Rewards Program and Other Updates
- New Sticker Kit Announcement and Preorders
- NYCC 2016 Minimates and Vinimates Gallery
- Captain America: The Kang Infliction #3 Free Comic
- Captain America: The Kang Infliction #2 Free Comic
- Moving Inventory + New Minimate Preorders
We have a ton of new preorders available! I think this year is shaping up to be an incredible year for Minimate releases already. The Marvel stuff is going to be amazing, but Watchmen and Pirates of the Caribbean?? Sign me up!
Arrived This Week
- Marvel Minimates Series 73: Spider-Man Homecoming
- Robby the Robot & Crewman Forbidden Planet Minimates
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales Minimates
- Watchmen Minimates Series 1 Box Set
We have also added items to our Lukers Rewards page! Some of these items are only available by redeeming Lukers, like the Large Armored Crate. We will be adding even more items in the coming weeks. Make sure you are logged in to your account so that you can see how many Lukers you need for each of these items. :)
Some big updates in our store:
- We have started our reward points program! The point are called Lukers (my wife insisted on this) and you will earn 100 Lukers for every $1 spent in our store. You will be able to redeem them for special items / certain Minimate sets / gift certificates in our store. These special items are not ready yet, but the points will start accruing as of today (we can't do it on any previous orders or preorders). We have some cool items in the works for this. You can see more details here: http://www.lukestoystore.com/Lukers-Rewards_c_175.html
- We are changing our preorder policy for credit card orders. Starting today, we will be charging credit cards as soon as a preorder is placed, and not waiting until the items come in stock. I know this will be inconvenient for some of you, and I am sorry that we had to make this change. But each time we receive a large Minimate shipment, we have dozens of credit cards that cannot be processed for one reason or another, and we have spent countless hours this year with invoicing and correspondence related to these orders. All existing preorders will fall under our old policy, and will not be charged until those items come in stock. I know this policy will also affect those of you who prefer to place multiple smaller preorders and have us combine them into larger shipments. We can still combine orders, but we will need to charge them as they come in. We will refund extra shipping when we process your order.
- And speaking of combining orders, if you would like us to add to an order, please place a separate order through our store and request that we combine your orders in the comments box during checkout. This helps us to maintain correct inventory numbers so that mistakes and shortages do not occur. We will refund extra shipping when we process your order.