Fixit Sculpt is a fantastic sculpting compound for custom action figures. It is similar to Apoxie Sculpt, but has a firm clay-like feel that resists sagging and drooping, and holds detail & impressions better. Luke started using Fixit Sculpt 6 months ago, and it is now his top choice in sculpting clay.
* FIXIT® is a self-hardening, 2-part product (A & B must be mixed)
* Blends and smooths easily with water
* Clay/putty-like consistency
* Firm feel for modeling/tooling
* Resists sagging and drooping
* Holds details and impressions
* Flat matte finish, accepts paints & stains
* Sand to lighten color
* Extremely adhesive, durable and strong; stands up to UV, fuels, outdoors, etc.
* Adheres to almost any clean surface including antler, bone, ivory, ceramic, fiberglass, foam, glass, metal, plastic, stone, wood, more!
* 0% shrinkage
* Open working time about 4 hours, cures hard overnight (24 hour full cure)
* Can be seamlessly feathered before set-up, or can be tapped or drilled, sanded, filed, painted, or otherwise finished to match the repaired item
* Non-hazardous; no solvents or fumes
* Conforms to ASTM D4236
* Easy clean-up with Aves® Safety Solvent or soap & water
Luke used Fixit Sculpt for the modifications he made to his Galactus statue: